Thursday, September 2, 2010

Led Zeppelin Heartbreaker

Lyrics: Hey guys, you heard the news? You know that Annie's back in town? It will not take much, just watch and see how the fellas lay their money. Her style is new but the face is the same as this so long ago, but his eyes a different smile like that who knows. Well, it was ten years and maybe more since I laid eyes on you. The best years of my life away from here I'm alone and blue. Some people cry and some people die for the evil of love, but I willKeep Rollin 'with the grace of the Lord before. People Talkin 'bout all' the way you left me plan, I do not care what they say, I know where is the Jive. One thing on my mind, whether it can be done the way they call me the name of another boy when I love to try. Seeking to love, but it's nothing. The work was so hard not to relax, have some money saved; Abuse my love a thousand times, how hard I tried. Heartbreaker, your time iscoming your way can not hurt, Go 'way, Heartbreaker

Related : mlm Opportunities

No comments:

Post a Comment