Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busta Rhymes feat. Linkin Park - "We invented" lyrics [HQ]

The official video of "We Made It". I own nothing. LYRICS: Together we made ourselves, though we have our backs against the wall you can see the worst, but my life is glorious Betta know that I leaped every hurdle and I'm so victorious Take a glance fact, I 'm a symbol of greatness now you can call me Morpheus As to ensure the victory to feel better, are so familiar you know that I buy bread, even though rap now (yeah) We want the strip, and even use liveWe walked on a higher level now replaced all my struggles and a half has never missed an option of a document until shoppin take us into the trap and we bout ta the hood "Get it together we have (see, we have done) 's We did it, even though we have their backs against the wall (from) Forever we had (haha waiting!) And they told us that we never were in it, but we got into Street (the wealth) on the road (in the ghetto) On the road (in the draftThis bangin instrumental) on the road (Ride With Me) * yeah on the road (Come And Get It) * yeah, yeah * on * roooooooad yeah, yeah, yeah, yo! * If we all started falling steadily until now and it seemed that nothing would ever do what is better than we were stressed and the worst they probably said we're pathetic if all the pieces of the puzzle just no way it can connect him and I fought with every rhyme tightening up every line never resting theQuestion ...

Tags : sbi money transfer Easy Money

No comments:

Post a Comment